Terms of Service
DESIGNnIDEA’S Terms of Service:
Last update: December 2016
Welcome to DESIGNnIDEA.com. DESIGNnIDEA.com is a platform for services performed by our own certified designers.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
- Most Services on DESIGNnIDEA are offered at a base starting price of Rs.400. Some Services are offer at a base price of more than Rs.400.
- Only registered users may buy on DESIGNnIDEA. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay DESIGNnIDEA in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Buy Now button found on a designer’s service page.
- DESIGNnIDEA retains the right to use all published delivered works for DESIGNnIDEA marketing and promotion purposes.
- Buyers pay DESIGNnIDEA to create an order from a designer’s Service page, through the Buy Now button.
- Services may be purchased using a Credit Card, Dabit Card and Net Banking
- If you have funds in your DesignnIdea account balance, either from your Shopping or available Payment balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for changes was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
4. Handling Orders
- When a buyer orders a Service, the designer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. DESIGNnIDEA will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of DESIGNnIDEA’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the designers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the designer any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the designer.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the DESIGNnIDEA platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance designer ratings, or to abuse the DESIGNnIDEA platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a designer’s Service page.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
6. Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and designers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact DESIGNnIDEA’s Customer Support.
- Order cancellations can be performed by Customer Support only up to a period of 3 days from order completion date. We will not cancel orders after that time.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service and improper usage of the DESIGNnIDEA delivery system.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the designer if the service was rendered as described in the Service page. Buyers may rate their experience with the designer on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- DESIGNnIDEA reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- DESIGNnIDEA does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on DESIGNnIDEA. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order pag DESIGNnIDEA does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
9. Reporting Violations
10. Violations (Non-Permitted Usage)
Adult Services & Pornography – DESIGNnIDEA does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on DESIGNnIDEA should be friendly, constructive, and professional. DESIGNnIDEA condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – DESIGNnIDEA takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use DESIGNnIDEA for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
11. General Terms
- DESIGNnIDEA reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of DESIGNnIDEA’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on DESIGNnIDEA.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using DESIGNnIDEA’s Customer Support.
- DESIGNnIDEA may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, DESIGNnIDEA will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use DESIGNnIDEA after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, DESIGNnIDEA will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
12. User Generated Content
User Generated Content refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to DESIGNnIDEA by our users is User Generated Content. DESIGNnIDEA does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
DESIGNnIDEA is not responsible for images/vectors/content violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. If BUYER want images/vectors license then buyers will have to buy that yourself OR you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. DESIGNnIDEA will help you to buy images/vectors license. (Images/vectors license charges will be extra)
Furthermore, DESIGNnIDEA is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Designers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and designers.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER DESIGNNIDEA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH DESIGNNIDEA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL DESIGNNIDEA, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.